Pages

Initial Proposal

An overview of Unit 1 & 3 and how I will achieve a pass.

Unit 1 is an introduction to media process and technical skills.

Unit 3 is an introduction to profession practice in creative media production.

The tasks I need to complete are :
  •  Research into PDBW throughout college and having a positive well being to produce a bibliography of research sources.
  • Record findings in a production journal.
  • Produce a style sheet to research into job roles within the creative media sector. 
  • Develop my portfolio by building on Adobe Photoshop skills. 
  • Produce a A4/A3 poster based upon PDBW and the well being skills I have developed on. 
  • Keep a weekly production portfolio of the development of my skills in Adobe Photoshop and  research into a Creative CV. 
  • produce a style sheet and justify the inspirational CV's.
  • produce an action plan.
  • Produce an A3 creative CV.
  • Produce a design using relevant techniques and print onto a t-shirt.
  • Evaluate the research and design production process. 

The deadline for these units are the 15th November 2019. 

To pass these units I am going to produce a sufficient amount of work that is adequate and insightful. To produce this work I am going to work above and beyond with sophistication to achieve a pass. I will accomplish in depth understanding and imaginative research and apply it to my work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Post

Reflection and Evaluation

For all my final products I used Pinterest for inspiration. I created boards for each of our projects so I could look back at some designs w...

Popular Posts