Pages

My Final Creative CV


My CV was inspired by using Pinterest.
Firstly, I chose the colour pink as it reflects on my personality as the colour pink is quite calm and bubbly. I then used the header as a grey colour as it compliments the pink baackground. I then added a smoke brush to the background  so the background wasn't juist plain.
For the picture of myself I used the eliptical marquee tool. Firsly, I got a picture of myself and then I coped and pasted it onto photoshop. Using the eliptical marquee tool I created a circle around the areas of the photo I wanted and then I copied and pasted that and deleted the original picture. I then added a stroke around the circle. I used the same colour of pink so it all matched.
For my name I used a scroll brush to underline my name. I then got icons from Google for my email, address and phone number. These images had white backgrounds so I used the magic wand tool to get rid of the backgorund.
For my skills I used icons of the the software that I have used at school and college. For these softwares I have some knowledge on how to use and design on these programs. Again I had to get rid of the background for these icons by using the magic wand tool.
I created these shapes by using the custom shape tool. I created two triangles where I added my Edcuation and my Work Experience into them. To write on in a custom shape I used the horizontal type mask tool. Then in the paths section I clicked the diamond and then hovered over the image until the circle appeared.
Then I used a rectangular shape for the top box, where I talked about myself. I used a darker pink as it's monocromatic and so it all matches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Post

Reflection and Evaluation

For all my final products I used Pinterest for inspiration. I created boards for each of our projects so I could look back at some designs w...

Popular Posts